Saturday, February 7, 2009

New topic

as alndfq woe[[[in f.......Th......Tteh.....WOU404

The.

The cat.

Alright, I think I remember now how to do this blog thing.

I'm back from the land called, "Adulthood." This is a place where fun goes to die. This is a place where friends and loved-ones become people who's name it takes a second to remember.

This is a place where you have to pay bills. Real bills mind you; not your $20 "bill" that your parents made you pay in high school to teach you how to manage the money you already spent on something.

This is a place where you finally have a nice car and apartment - but spend no time in either.

This is a place where you meet a great girl and she likes you and you like her and you decide to go on a date.....in two months because that's when your schedules line up.

Dammit. I'm not a fan of this place.

I want to go back to seventeen, where I drove a POS, but had no cares in the world. Don't get me wrong. It's been great getting older seeing friends marry, have kids, going on trips....but seriously, responsibility sucks.



Consider this your introduction to my new topic for the next couple of months. I'm going to complain about growing up. If you don't like it - I DO NOT CARE. This is for me. If not, I'm going to kill someone soon....but not before my date in two months.




Also - not a fan of this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment