Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nintendo Wii: Revolutionary or Gimmicky?


Bighead’s Take:

I'm keeping this short and sweet. This may be the dumbest debate ever created by man. Nintendo Wii has been out for almost two years now and I believe I’ve played two games on it. The first was Zelda, which I played the week it came out, making me swear off the system for life. However, my Wii-less streak was broken about a month ago when I tried out Wii Fit. And that was only because the bitchy fitness instructor was just so flippin hot. I mean seriously, when the most respected games on the console are the ones that are built into the system (Wii Sports), something is very wrong. The only way I would buy this system is if I was the parent of a 200 pound six year old in need of shredding a few pounds. I don't want to break a sweat when I play my video games.

This is the worst video game system ever created. It’s worse than Game Cube, Dreamcast, and Atari combined. Wii sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment